Mr Angus Russell, CEO of Shire will be presenting at the The Economist Conference “The Pharma Summit”.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
9:10am - 10:10am GMT
Prospects for Pharma market growth in the next ten years
In-depth analysis of markets and trends that pose opportunities for pharma growth.
- Macro economic outlook 2009-12: analysis of future prospects for the countries discussed at this year’s meeting
- Beyond the BRICs, which less heralded markets offer the prospect of long-term growth for pharma?
- Can India and China sustain their status as low-cost markets for R&D and production?
- Where are the next low-cost destinations for R&D investment?
- The outlook for middle-income countries and middle-class populations
- Which therapeutic areas offer the best growth prospects?
Henry Dummett, Managing Editor, Healthcare, Economist Intelligence Unit
Angus Russell, Chief Executive Officer, Shire Pharmaceuticals
Andrew Hotchkiss, Managing Director, Lilly UK
Christine Soden, Chief Operating Officer, BTG
Renaissance Chancery Court Hotel
252 High Holborn
London, WC1V 7EN